Data Privacy Notice – Dolphin Motorhomes
Your privacy is important to Dolphin Motorhomes and we take our responsibility regarding the security of your personal information very seriously.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we are collecting about you and what we do with it. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
Part One: All visitors to dolphinmotorhomes.co.uk are assured that:
- All data gathered is as a result of your visit to one of our showrooms or website and will be treated as confidential.
- Any data gathered will only be used for professional business purposes and will NEVER be passed to third parties.
- Dolphin Motorhomes will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
Part Two: How we use your data
- To buy/ enquire about a vehicle, use our Service Department, enter a promotion or take part in an online survey, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- We only use your personal data for legitimate business purposes. We may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to enable us to contact you regarding your enquiry or to tell you about events, new products and services and to send you marketing communication about the business. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- You can opt out of these messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every communication or by contacting our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not transfer your personal information to any third parties.
- We will hold your data on file for as long as you are a customer, or until you ask us to remove you from the database.
Part Three: Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email: email@example.com
Or write to:
478 Bursledon Road
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored. However, this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites functionality.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site uses a cookie to track which motorhomes you have viewed, allowing you to mark motorhomes as a 'Favourite' and also compare a number of motorhomes side-by-side.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered.
Third Party Cookies
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.